Each year the golf season is brought in from the cold of winter and thawed out in heat of sunny Florida. Over 1000 companies along with 42,000 PGA Professionals, media, buyers and industry leaders descend upon Orlando for four days to immerse themselves in all things Golf. Welcome to the 59th PGA Merchandise Show, the golf industry’s annual trade show.
theINSIDER SubmissionsHave equipment spy photos? Industry info? PAR dates? Email us and we'll post it. Always anonymous. insider[at]golfersforeplay.com
- 2012 PGA Merchandise Show Wrap Up
- Adidas Golf Fires Ad Agency, Staff Reduced by 50%
- Always Bet Black: Callaway Takes Over Las Vegas
- Leaked: 2012 TaylorMade Rocketballz RBZ
- TaylorMade Ad Agency Juice Isn’t so Sweet
- Leaked: 2012 Callaway RAZR FIT Driver
- TaylorMade Golf Names Bob Maggiore CMO
- TaylorMade Earns Record Market Share
- Callaway CEO Resigns, Layoffs Confirmed
- Callaway Layoffs Imminent?